Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Intro

I love to write code. I love my son. Can I have both? I hope so.

I have a one year old boy. He's learning to give sloppy baby kisses. Melts my heart.

I have a new job that is 2.5 months old. The code part is great. Delving into Hibernate (I found a bug that I need to post back to the community), back to data modelling and table schema design, and picking up a javascript trick or two. All good stuff from the technical aspect.

Yeah, but work is never just about code is it...?

Blogs are scary. But I'm hoping that this will be cathartic.

Dictionary


ca·thar·tic (kə-thär'tĭk) pronunciation
adj.

Inducing catharsis; purgative.

n.

An agent for purging the bowels, especially a laxative.

[Late Latin catharticus, from Greek kathartikos, from kathairein, to purge. See catharsis.]



Bowel movement.....typical mommy speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home