Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Yummy Turkey Dinner Wasted

My son is only 15 months old. Why I thought he would like a plate of turkey will all the trimmings is beyond me. He tasted the yams and cranberries. Rejected the turkey outright. Chewed a couple green beans and decided that garlicy mashed potatoes was not for him. All in all, I actually was foolish enough to try to feed him this meal twice with the hopes that the first night was just a fluke. "How can he resist such a yummy dinner?"

This month has just flown by. After pulling a couple all-nighters to try and make the CC (code complete) date, I'm still up cranking away. If I didn't love to write code, I might be more bitter. But I can't say that I hate this lifestyle. But being pregnant does NOT help. I'm truly tired.

The baby in the belly is doing fine. 155 beats per minute. Very exciting to think that I'll have another kiddo to cuddle and love. But I'll tell ya, the next couple years I'll be in toddler hell.

Oh yes, my son has developed a crush on a little girl at daycare. He's already bitten her twice and apparently follows her around. They try to keep him away from her. (Once a biter, you are permanently marked.) But he really likes her. I'm trying to teach him to kiss and not bite. Poor little toddler brain must be over loaded with new words like "shoe" and "da-da", far too overloaded to learn kissing.

So cute. And another one coming....have I mentioned that I'm tired?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home