Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Five things that I like about myself

Mary's blog is the only blog I read on a regular basis. So in honor of her post, I'm making a post in the same spirit.

1. I like that I'm pregnant and the baby is coming early. I bake 'em quick!

2. I love my children, dog and husband more than anything else in the universe and would do anything for them to be happy.

3. I like that I'm honest. And even though there is a lot of pressure out there for me to compromise or play games, I can't or won't seem to do it so I go back to my honest nature.

4. I like that even though I'm not the most popular coworker ever, the few people who like and respect me are the same people I like and respect back.

5. I like that I'm fair. Even though I'm judgemental and critical, if you ask me straight up, I'll give you a fair assessment of anything with pros, cons and what part is just personal rather than objective.

1 Comments:

  • Great list. I always wanted an early baby! Hope everything goes well with L&D. Put me on your announcement list; I'd love to make you a dinner.

    By Blogger Mary Tsao, at 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home