Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Eight Things You Didn't Know About Me

I've never been tagged before. Mary Tsao of Mom Writes tagged me for this meme so I'll give it a go. (I don't know anyone in the community yet so I don't think I'll tag someone.)

1. I delivered a my second baby boy last week. He was sunny-side up! And yes, that means more stitches.

2. I was born in Seoul, Korean but was raised in the Philadelphia area since I was two and a half.

3. I saw my younger sister being born on the living room floor of our apartment when I was 3.

4. Though I've studied Computer Science, I actually don't hold a degree in it. My BA was a double major in Cognitive Science (cs, psych, phil and linguistics) and Economics.

5. I went to Wellesley College. Some folks think I went to MIT but really all I did at MIT was party a lot and hang out at TDC. And I did take classes at UC Berkeley but I don't have a degree from there.

6. Yes, I have a tatoo.

7. Yes, this is my second marriage but my first set of children.

8. Call me old fashioned but Sisters of Mercy is still my favorite band with KMFDM as a close second.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home