Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Wow! I had a great day. No presents or cards but I got TIME TO MYSELF! How cool is that?

I woke up before my son this morning and had some WFH (work from home) time; IM with a coworker, work on a component test, etc. Then had a leisurely breakfast of yogurt with my little boy as we waited for Daddy to wake up. Then we went to Hobbies to sign up for an hour long wait. So we put our names down and ran an errand to BRU (babies r us) and back. My son had a great lunch of scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast. After getting home, my husband says I can go get a pedicure! So I run off to do that. And on the way home I call in to see if all is well and if I can go do some errand shopping (need to by a baby girl gift for friend). And he says yes. And that shopping trip extended into some shoes and cute post-baby clothing for me! How *sweet* is that?

My son actually ate the rice, meat and green beans that I made for dinner. (OK, he didn't eat as much as I would have liked but watching your kid stuff a green bean into his mouth is always a good thing.) And now I'm blogging and coding because my son actually went to bed at 9 o'clock and fell asleep on his own without needing a parent in the room to help settle him down.

I'm the happiest mommy coder evar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home