Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Crazy Mood Swings

Yes, the exhaustion and crazy mood swings are back. Most of the time I hate my husband and I tell him that I won't have any more children with him and that I hate being married to him and that I want a divorce. Yep, crazy. I think I need the Lexapro sooner this time around.

Don't get me wrong. Post-partum stuff is just wacko. All these hormones and chemicals in your body trying to get flushed out while you attempt to breastfeed. If you've never done it, it's like someone sticking a million needles into your nipples. And yes, I want to scream in pain everytime baby latches on. This pain doesn't last but the beginning is hella painful. I'm on motrin now (I refuse to take anything stronger) but can't wait til all this breast pain goes away.

The baby is damned cute though. I get to cuddle and kiss him a lot. I'm totally in love. With the baby. Remember, I hate my husband even though the kitchen is spotless, he makes sure I get to eat and shower and nap, he takes care of our toddler. What's to hate you ask? Oh everything because he's always wrong. There is no way a man can be right just two weeks after giving birth. (I'm lucky he is patient though he has the nerve to try and remind me that I was this psycho after the first baby was born too....is he just asking for trouble or what?)

That's right. Being pregnant you get this great prize of a cute baby in the end but the side effects are PSYCHO moody wife who hates you. Don't worry. It doesn't last. And the drugs help. But the poor man has to convince me that 1. I need the drugs. 2. He's right. Yeah, well, good luck with that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home