Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Miracle Swing

My little family survived the visit from grandparents. My husband and I were completely spent but everyone had a great time and we both tried our best to sleep and recover on Sunday.

I've been sleeping a lot lately. I'm way more tired than I was with BB#1. But then I remembered something key. We used the baby swing a lot with the first baby. So in went the batteries and voila! I'm actually getting a break with BB#2 napping in the swing. Yay Fisher Price!

There are definite moments when I feel a terrible sense of guilt about having two children so close together in age. There are times when BB2 has to wait for his milk because my toddler has an urgent need for his mommy. Be it a dirty diaper, a bump on the head, cranky tiredness, your toddler is always going to be more demanding than your infant. So BB2 is already learning to be a patient little baby. And Mommy is learning to deal with her guilt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home