Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Friday, June 08, 2007

Baby Gear

You would think that if you are having another baby boy, what gear could you possibly need that you don't already have? The dreaded DOUBLE STROLLER! I say dreaded because it's a high ticket item (over $100) and I can't just buy three different strollers and return anything that doesn't work for me. (Or more like, I don't want the hassle of try-before-you-keep for something as large and as bulky as a double stroller.) I have my eye on the duo-glider by graco (this is the double stroller I see women actually using when I'm out and about) and the combi counterpart 2 (it's the smallest and lightweight of the tandems that I can find). I will go the BRU (Babies R Us) tomorrow and try both of these out in the store and see if I can find a winner.

The BEST new piece of baby gear that I've bought so far is the backpack by DadGear. (www.dadgear.com) This thing seriously rocks. I have a Kelty diaper bag backpack that we use all the time but now that we have two kiddos to pack for, I needed something larger. A friend of mine knows the guys at DadGear and I keep reading about them in Pregnancy magazine so I thought I'd give their product a try. And it's so worth the money! The quality of the backpack is top notch and the patent-pending easy-access wipes design....*schwing* It's a total winner.

If you are looking for a great Father's Day gift, I highly recommend DadGear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home