Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

You Wanna Piece of Me?

That's my new tag line. Imagine a world when the infant is crying, the toddler is tugging at you, the dog keeps dropping a toy into your lap to play fetch and your husband has a cold so bad that he's stuck in bed. All fine and good, right? Especially at 1am, then 4am, then 6am. *ugh* Can we say "exhausted" (imagine Jon Stewarts falsetto voice)?

I was stuck in a traffic slow down on 92 west the other day. And of course I had my toddler with me. Being my potty-mouth-self, I exclaimed "This sucks!" From the back of the minivan I hear "Sucks". I turned off the radio just to be double sure. "Sucks!" with more gusto. And then I did the totally wrong thing. I laughed out loud. "Sucks!" "Sucks!" Well, atleast I didn't say "shitty" which is what I would have said if I wasn't transporting my little parrot around.

So cute. I can only screw him up.....*grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home