Thoughts from a Coding Mommy

Monday, July 09, 2007

Proud Moments

Five proud moments for my number one son who is 22 months old:

1. He sat through the entire "Ratatouille" without leaving his father's lap. Dada tried to get him to say "rats" whenever they were on screen.

2. He can do his twelve piece jigsaw puzzle of construction site trucks. He can't say "puzzle" but he can certainly put them together!

3. He took hold of two mini-muffins this morning, one in each hand, and proudly proclaimed "two cakes".

4. He can put on his sneakers all by himself. They don't always end up each on the proper foot but he does get them on.

5. He loves his baby brother and says "hold, hold" all the time. I seat him down and place the baby on his lap and he hugs the baby and presses his sweet face against his little brother.

I feel so blessed that I actually sent my husband an email agreeing to have four children in total. I'm sure I'll have my moments where I'll regret making such a promise prematurely. But if I do, I'll just reread this post to remind myself why it will all be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home